Some CAUSES to see a physical therapist first.
- Seniors can increase their strength and function. Click Here for Details
- A visit to a physical therapist first for back pain may save you up to 50%. Click Here for Details
- ACL injuries can be reduced by simple warm-up exercises.
- Falls can be costly, but they can be avoided.
- Seeing a PT before you have surgery for rotator cuff issues or spinal stenosis is a smart choice.
- In all 50 states, patients can legally first see a physical therapist. Click Here for Details
- Before you have surgery on meniscus tears or osteoarthritis, it is best to see a physical therapist.