Physical therapists have a wealth of experience in diagnosing and treating shoulder problems.
- Shoulder impingement
- Tendonitis or bursitis
- Rotator cuff tears
- Shoulder instability
- Adhesive Capsulitis (frozen Shoulder)
We want to help you avoid expensive and continental healthcare. First, see a physical therapist.
How do I get started?
The following will be your experience during your first visit (also known as an initial evaluation).
- We will conduct a complete health history.
- Ask about your current problem.
- Do a thorough physical exam.
- Talk about our findings with us.
- We will provide you with a treatment plan.
We can start treatment if you are happy with the plan.